****





Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves:

Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves:
We are Blake and Amanda

1/18/09

Blake- In Amanda's Words

Blake is a kid at heart. He loves to be active. He loves hunting, snowboarding, golfing, playing basketball and softball. He also loves an occasional video game. Blake is a big movie going fan. One thing that he and I like to do together when we can is go to a movie at the theater. Blake is great with his nieces and nephews. They love playing with him and he loves playing with them right back. Watching him interact with them I see he is going to be a great dad. He is loving and fun and full of energy. However, he also knows how to be firm. He protects what is sacred to him which is family and the gospel. He is a great teacher. He will teach his children well and raise them the best he knows how. I know Blake loves me. Not only does he say it often, he treats me well too. He keeps me safe. Blake is known to take my hand and lead me in a dance. Whether we be in the living room, kitchen or at the park he’ll sneak in a slow dance. Blake is a leader. He is a great speaker and a loyal friend. I notice people flock to Blake. He is great at making friends and great at keeping them too. I admire him in many ways. The way he can speak to others, his animated way of telling stories and being a loyal friend. Blake is my best friend. I trust, love and honor him.

1 comment:

Denise Christiansen said...

That's my boy!:)Thanks for loving him so much.