****





Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves:

Allow Us To Introduce Ourselves:
We are Blake and Amanda

1/18/09

Amanda- In Blake's Words

There is no better way to describe my wife then pure love. Our time together has been more than I could ever ask for, and I owe it all to her. I can completely be myself around her, whether I am being a complete dork, or a tired and boring man, her love for me never changes. No matter how bored she gets with my sports watching, she still comes home and lets me know what channel my favorite teams are on and when they start. This may not sound like anything big to some, but it shows to me that I mean the world to her and she wants more than anything else to make me happy. This is in her nature, it is who she is. She strives with all her strength to share her love with everyone, and she does an amazing job at it. There is not a person that knows Amanda that has not put a smile on their face when she was around. She can make anyone smile and laugh, whether it is because of her cute sense of humor and personality or because of the pure love of Christ that shines through her. She will cheer up your day, especially mine. I know that when she holds her future children that they will be held with this pure love. I also know that those children will feel that love and reach for it. They will do all they can to be near her. Just like our little puppy Junior. He will stop at nothing to get into her arms. He will fall asleep in her arms just like a little baby. And at night no matter how hard I try to keep him on my side of the bed, he always finds a way to squirm over to her. This is all because of her amazing motherly love; you just can’t help but to feel comfort and warmth in her arms. I love my wife with all of my heart and I am grateful for her in my life. Nothing will make me happier then to see our future children in the arms of an angel, my beautiful wife Amanda.

No comments: